Terms and Condition(Cab Booking)
- Distancesbetween.com is a Door To Door Journey Planner providing Search, Compare and Booking Services to its customers.
- The final service provider chosen by customer is solely responsible for rendering the selected services and any discrepancy post booking should be dealt directly with service provider.
- State tax, toll charges and parking charges if applicable to be paid extra.
- Fare charged is on the basis of kilometers from your pick-up location to your drop location.
- The distance of trip shown is only an estimate and the final bill will be charged on actuals for the net kilometers travelled.
- The number of days in the trip will be calculated on the basis of calendar days and IST and not 24 hours from pick-up time.
- The outstation Cab should not be used for local travel within pick-up city.
- Night charges are applicable if the driver is driving between 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- The Respective Service Provider chosen by Customer shall be responsible for Safety and Security of Customers. Distancesbetween.com has no role in any complaints about the driver.
- Distancesbetween.com may refuse the services without assigning any reason to customers in case of partial paid bookings.
- In case of any Invalid/Incorrect Information the booking may be cancelled or can’t be hold responsible for any loss/damage sustained to customer due to such act of Distancesbetween.com
- The User shall be solely responsible for any Local/State/Country Law Violation or misusing the booked Cab for the purpose other than Journey.
- Customer can’t hold Distancesbetween.com responsible or seek indemnification for non-fulfilment of any service due any circumstance beyond its control or caused by Nature/Government Policies/Public Riots etc.
- Customer permits the use of their given Mobile No. and/or email ID for the purpose of communication of their Booking Status and Notification. Any message or email sent to such Nos. or IDs shall be a legal and valid communication to customer irrespective of its receipt and read by the customers.
- The Terms and Conditions of Final Service Provider shall be equally applicable on Customer.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- You may cancel or change your booking any time by using online link / phone / email up-to 24 hours prior to pickup date and time.
- In event of cancellation within 24 hours of pick-up time Rs. 250 will be charged for Small Cab Rs. 500 for Family Cab & Tempo Traveler and rest will be refunded
- The refund will be processed within 5 to 7 working days and will be transferred to the customer’s bank account only after receiving all required information in order to process refund. No cash refund requests are entertained.
1. Acceptance of terms
Your access to and use of distancesbetween.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept
these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. Changes to website
distancesbetween.com reserves the right to:
3.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that distancesbetween.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
3.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Links to third party websites
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and
you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5.1 All product and brand names used in the website are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade names of their respective holders. distancesbetween.com is not associated
with any product or vendor mentioned in this website.
5.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
5.3 The Website is not responsible for any errors or issues whatsoever with the content contributed by the users of the website. Any views or opinions expressed by the contributers and solely theirs and the Website cannot be hold responsible for it.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.